Wednesday 19 November 2014

Check out these cute night lights!

The other day I was reading the blog of a young mum I know who has five little ones including triplets. On her blog Caitlin's Happy Heart, Caitlin did a review of the night light she had received from My Night Light. To be honest, I had never even heard about these lights before and had a look on the website and did a little reading about them. Now I want one :-) Only joking!


Anyway, I was so impressed by these Night Lights that I emailed the company and asked if it would be okay for me to use some of the photos from their website My Night Light as I was sure that many of my readers would love to hear about them. Has anyone seen them before?



There is such a variety of lights to choose from and I am very interested in the Colour Changing Mobiles for my new grandson's room who, by the way, is due in three weeks from today. The girls have a cheap lamp in their room but if they see these lights, especially the butterfly in the first photo, I am sure they will fall in love with them. Hmmm, perhaps I won't show them the butterfly :-) Often the third child misses out on all the goodies.






...and a Sippy Cup + Night Light and when I saw this I wasn't quite sure what to think as it did look a bit bizarre. However I was pleased to read that it is BPA and Latex free, is made from foodsafe plastic and meets fda guidlines. The night light battery and LED light are encased in a plastic unit that can click in or out of the base. The cups are non-spill so the child can drink lying down.



The LED low voltage lights don't get hot so are safe around children. So if you like these lights and have a little child (or big child for that matter) in your life, then do head over to My Night Light and have a look around.

 With Christmas coming up you just might find the perfect gift you have been looking for. 












9 comments:

  1. Oh my, I'm with you - I want one - forget the grand baby! :) Thanks for the heads up! They have a nice website as well. I think I need a bouquet of the flower lights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, they do ship internationally. I just love them. The outdoor lights are just gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nanna Chel,
    I love those butterfly ones. Thanks for the website link will be looking through to see what else they have.
    -Shiralee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shiralee, there are so many that I love. It would be hard to make a choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how adorable Nanna Chel! What a find! The sippy cup is brilliant and I think my two grandbabies would adore them. Thankyou for sharing...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, aren't they great ? When I first saw them I wondered if they would be safe but it seems they are. My granddaughters would love them too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a fan of the lily, and I'm sure this post will be handy for those looking for a special Christmas gift. I'm a little crazy for Christmas this year (or should that read "lazy) as nothing has been planned, bought or anything yet. We don't even know if we'll hang out with the relatives. It's not that we don't like them, but wondering if we should just have a quiet one this year?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the link! They are an adorable light. My boys loved it! (Finally found your page, I don't know what I was searching for before!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha, Caitlin. Glad you found it eventually. Thanks for the info about the lights. I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your comments as I love to hear from my readers. As soon as I check them they will be published. If for some reason you have trouble leaving a comment feel free to email me directly by filling out the 'Contact Me' form on the sidebar at the right.

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...